Search Awesome Life

Friday 25 August 2017

Money Sense Article

Hello,

I am apart of a facebook group called Income Tax Services that my best friend dad runs. He posted a link to this article: http://www.moneysense.ca/magazine-archive/how-young-is-too-young-for-an-rrsp/ The article is titled How Young Is Too Young For An RRSP? The simple answer is everyone should start investing money into their RRSP as soon as possible. I'm glad I found this article as my grandparents where just questioning whether or not I should start and where talking to me about this. I will probably continue reading Money Sense as I think it will help me out in the future as now that I'm almost 18 I have to start managing my money and I can't just manage it, I have to do it smartly.

Thanks for reading until next post,
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment